Online Meditation & Yoga Nidra
Time & Location
About the Event
Meditation and yoga nidra with Leah Robinson
This session is all about LOVE!
When we cultivate self love, we are better able to share that Love with others!
- We will begin with a gentle breath awareness meditation to settle ourselves and begin the journey from the head down to the heart. From the business of the thinking mind into feeling the expansive nature of the heart space. We will send our Love and gratitude all around the whole body.
- Followed by a gorgeous Kundalini Meditation for ‘Protection and Projection from the heart space’. Which is supported with the Mangala Charan Mantra.. for you to listen and respond to or sing along if you wish (we won’t be able to hear you, you’ll be muted!) you’ll pick up the sounds really easily, its so soothing and very beautiful! there is also a very simple moving mudra in this practice.
- 30 minute Journey to the heart yoga nidra. The art of conscious sleep. A deeply restorative and rejuvenating guided practice where you get to lie down, relax and be lovingly guided by my voice.
- A short space for free writing/drawing and a small sharing circle should time permit.
You will need: a quiet uninterrupted space (where possible), a comfortable place to sit, on the ground or chair. A yoga mat, a bed or blankets to lie on for the nidra and any additional blankets, cushions, pillow, socks, and warm things as your body temperature will drop during the nidra. Some water. A pen/pencil and a piece of paper.
I can’t wait to see you in the Zoom room
- 1 Person£15+£0.38 Service fee£15+£0.38 Service fee0£0